Vegan? Have a major sweet tooth? We have a delicious, simple, and healthy recipe for you! This amazing vegan peanut butter cup recipe is so easy to make and will definitely be a winner with your friends and family. You also can change up the ingredients for a different flavor every time. This recipe takes less than 20 minutes to make and will leave your tummy happy for much longer. Read on to learn how to make it!
Prep time: 15 Minutes ** Cook time: 20-25 Minutes
– Organic Cacao Power
– Coconut Oil
– Muffin Tins and Paper Muffin Cups
– Natural Peanut Butter
– Vanille Extract
– Agave Syrup
1. Line a muffin tin with paper muffin cups
2. Place 1/2 cup of cacao powder, 1 Tbsp of vanilla extract, 3 TSP of coconut oil in a bowl and mix well.
3. Pour 1-2 heaping spoonfuls of the chocolate mixture into the cups. Spread evenly and place in freezer for 8-10 minutes or until hard.
4. Place 1 cup of peanut butter, 3 TSP of coconut oil, and 1 Tbsp of agave syrup into a bowl and mix well.
5. Put 1-2 heaping spoonfuls of the mixture on top of the frozen chocolate mixture. Place back in the freezer for 8-10 minutes or until hard.
6. Place another 1-2 heaping spoonfuls of the chocolate mixture on top of the peanut butter. Place back into the freezer until frozen solid. Then enjoy!
This dessert is easy to make, and healthy! Cacao powder is a strong antioxidant and many studies have revealed it can help with depression. Coconut oil is great for all sorts of things including hair, skin, and nails. It is also an anti-inflammatory product and is good for your kidney and liver. Peanut butter is obviously protein packed and tastes delicious. If you are having a sweet craving and want to be healthy, give this a try and you won’t regret it!
–You can add or substitute canned pumpkin puree for the peanut butter. We love to combine both for a special flavor! You can also do a mixture of ginger and pumpkin for something extra special.
–You can use a different kind of nut butter like cashew or almond butter for a unique flavor.
–Feel free to add crushed peanuts or sea salt on top for a special touch!